Designed to be utilized in any environment, this portable, software-based, wireless patient call system can be easily implemented, with minimal system maintenance, bringing reliable, connected care to any setting.
While each Rapid Deployment Kit is customized based on need, the basic components are:
- Appliance Server – controls communication between pendants and CommonPath Canopy
- Receiver – Collects signals from the transmitters, repeater/locators in the surge location(s) and transfers that information to the Appliance Server
- Repeater/Locators – Strategically placed throughout a surge location, repeaters and locators collect and re-transmit signals from wireless pendants and other transmitters, while providing general location information. Repeaters/locaters may also be mounted outdoors to optionally connect pods as one system.
- Wireless Pendants— Reusable, wireless, one-button pendant worn by a patient on the wrist or around the neck – Pendants are waterproof and conform to the IP67 standard
- Optional Patient Stations w/Call Cords – Hospitals can also integrate a more traditional patient station with a call cord if the setting allows for it
- Serial to IP Converter – Enables connection of the system to the network